9/22/2009

The whole world is moving and I'm standing still.

Hey guys. Unfortunately, this is not one of my normal, bubbly, optimistic posts. I have had a pretty good day. I did a little shopping and grabbed lunch from my favorite restaurant. Still, I came home feeling empty. All of my friends are going off to school, moving to new, exciting cities, and just having new experiences. I am still here. Nothing has changed. I feel like I am settling and I don't like it. I thought if I told you guys it would help me sort it all out. I need to sleep on it.

2 comments:

CharlieBartlett said...

Sorry you feel that way. I used to think that moving to another place would change me but it didn't. I had to change me.

Hey, u should visit my site and post a comment. Then maybe I could visit your site and post a comment. Then we could repeat that for like ever. Or until one of us stops posting comments.

Just a thought.

Liv said...

Heyy, I know what you mean, but things can only get better, right?
Well, I'll start the good thing, I've given you an award : )

www.aalittlebitofeverythingg.blogspot.com

Love,
Liv.
xxx