10/15/2009

Maybe.

Hey lovelies! I know, I know... I have been the WORST blogger ever. But I have a good reason, really. :) I have been busy making some changes for the better.


Don't you worry... I am BACK and ready to write! As you can see, I have made some more changes to the site! Please leave some comments and let me know whatchya think. :)
I am going to keep you guys updated on my fitness! You are all my inspiration and motivation and I WILL make you proud!
I finally changed the song of the week! I chose the song "Maybe" by Ingrid Michaelson. I heard this song on the radio the other day and fell in love. I can really relate to it. It is all about letting go. I recently let go of a friendship that was going nowhere. I hope it was for the best. Who knows... maybe things will change in the future!


Those of you REALLY dedicated followers probably realized that I got rid of the "quote of the week" feature and added "tweet of the week." Hello, gotta get with the 21st century. Haha.
I suggest you all follow @TheDailyLove because they always keep me inspired!

Oh! I just want to thank you all for your amazing support for my dad. We are still waiting on the results of his MRI. Hopefully we will have some answers in a week or two. Your prayers and warm wishes are hugely appreciated. <3

Alright, goodnight & God bless. I promise to write again soon.
PS:








1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog looks GREAT! :)
And way to start some new things in your life! I am ALWAYS for that. Maybe this will motivate me?? I hope so.