8/08/2008

About

I bet you are wondering what this blog is about. Well, not to sound like an ego-crazed maniac, but it is all about me. I'm at a crossroads in my life. I am growing up and becoming an adult. I wanted to have some way of documenting these next few years. Typically, I post stories about my day, my favorite songs, and thoughts that I want to share. One of my hobbies is jewelry making so every once in a while I will post an easy-to-follow how-to for a different jewelry project.
I figure if I am going to have a blog, I should put it to good use. Each month I write a post about a different charity, giving information about their mission and history, as well as how you can get involved. I also post a new favorite song and quote each week. I really hope this blog makes a little more sense to you now and that you are going to become a regular visitor! See the 'Subscribe' page for information on following this blog.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Narrator, Fight Club