8/08/2008

Lorianne


I was born on July 18, 1991 in Brooklyn, NY. I have two older sisters, Jennifer and Danielle, both in their thirties. My parents and I moved to Las Vegas, NV when I was only about 4 years old. Needless to say, I am a west coast girl. I recently graduated from high school and am planning on attending the College of Southern Nevada in Spring 2010. I have 6 beautiful nieces and nephews who I love very much. My goal in life is just to be happy and fulfilled. I want to have a big family since I was basically raised as an only child. If you want to know more, just ask!

Fun Facts-
1. My favorite color is yellow and I am completely and totally obsessed with stars.
2. I have two cats, Oscar and Coco. I love them!
3. I am probably one of the least athletic people you will ever meet.
4. If I could be anything I want I would be a singer. I just don't have the talent for it, but hey that's okay, I'm perfectly comfortable singing in the shower.
5. I have a huge fear of not doing everything I want to before I die.
6. I want to get a Morkie so bad! For all of you anti-dog people, that is a Maltese and a Yorkie!
7. I work. I've worked since I was 13 years old. I love being independent!!!
8. I am going to be a godmother to my new baby niece! I'm thrilled!
9. I have a tattoo of a moon and stars on my right inner ankle. I really want to get my nose
pierced!!
10. I think guys who wear super tight pants are disturbing, just saying. If I am going to date
someone they had better not be wearing the same size pants as me!