7/11/2009

Crazy couple of days + stress = babbling

Hello all! It has been quite a crazy couple days at work. Jobs are being cut and lost left and right. We all should be thankful that we have a job in this economy.
I have been so stressed these past few days. I have a feeling I will end up going to community college this semester. Universities are just way too expensive. I have been admitted to UNLV and now I have to start from scratch at CSN (College of Southern Nevada). Ugggh!
On a lighter note, how've ya'll been? I really don't have much to talk about tonight, haha. I haven't done this in a while so I will post a couple of my favorite songs right now.

1. The Best I Ever Had - Drake
2. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
3. Free to Be Me - Francesca Battistelli
4. He Could Be The One - Hannah Montana (don't laugh)
5. Little Bribes - Death Cab for Cutie
6. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
7. Beautiful World - Carolina Liar
8. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor
9. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy
10. URA Fever - The Kills
11. It's Not You It's Me - This Century
12. Three Wishes - The Pierces
13. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
14. Birthday Sex - Jeremih
15. Time to Pretend - MGMT

There ya go! I'm just gonna stop babbling now. Enjoy the rest of your night! Make sure you enter my giveaway! :D

Do svidaniya! (that's goodbye in Russian)
I'm feeling very multicultural! Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! thanks for following..

take care and have a nice day

-alvond

SoggyCereal said...

Is it mean if i giggled a bit when i saw hannah montana? Im sorry! LMAO

RCaitlin said...

Ha I'm impressed by the Russian! I know what you mean about jobs being so hard to find! I'm so lucky that I have a really well paid internship!

Huda. said...

very good playlist!!