7/08/2009

It's your life, whatcha gonna do?

Hiyeee everyone! I hope you all like the changes. That header took me forever, but I had a lot of fun making it. Yes, those are candles!
Well, I posted a new song of the week and now it is time for me to tell you guys why I love it so much! It is such an inspirational song. It makes you want to jump up, do 8000 jumping jacks, cure world hunger, and be a better person!
The song is called "It's Your Life" by Francesca Battistelli. I heard it on an episode of The Biggest Loser last season. I loved it the first second I heard it.
As usual, I am putting the lyrics at the end of this post, as well as a link to Francesca's website. I am not going to go into detail of explaining the lyrics because they are pretty self-explanatory. Basically the song is about changing your life and how the choices you makes reflect who you are as a person and how the world sees you.


This is the moment
It’s on the line
Which way you gonna fall?
In the middle between
Wrong and right
But you know after all

(Chorus)
It’s your life
What you gonna do?
The world is watching you
Every day the choices you make
Say what you are and who
Your heart beats for
It’s an open door
It’s your life

Are you who you always said you would be?
With a sinking feeling in your chest
Always waiting for someone else to fix you
Tell me when did you forget

(Chorus)

To live the way that you believe
This is your opportunity
To let your life be one that lights the way

(Chorus)


You can learn more about Francesca and her music at www.francescamusic.com!
Okay guys, I gotta go get ready for work. Just to let you know later on tonight I will posting a jewelry GIVEAWAY!!! I know, exciting right? Anyways, I will give you all of the instructions later on tonight! There will be a little work involved, but it is worth it!
Talk to ya tonight!


1 comment:

Ahahgshene said...

well ive never been to this site but i like it! and the header is awesome too ! :]