7/07/2009

Some of my favorite "tweets"

Hey there darlings! So I have been thinking about doing this for awhile. I am going through a few of my all-time favorite "tweets" from celebrities that I want to share with you!
If you do not have a twitter maybe this will inspire you to get one! :D

iamdiddy - RT @DanNilab: @iamdiddy If at first you don't succeed - skydiving isn't for you! Lol

mileycyrus - Playlist- Mike Schmid, Coldplay, Ben Folds, Buddy Holly, Copeland, A Fine Frenzy, Greg Laswell, John Lennon, Rob Thomas, Matt Wertz.... more

heidimontag - "the fruit of the Spirit is love,joy,peace,longsuffering,gentleness,goodness,faith,meekness,temperance"Galatians 5:22

johncmayer - Living by the power of other people's suggestion will slowly kill you. Genuine self esteem isn't a roller coaster. It comes from within.

AubreyODay - 'a pig will always be a pig. you can bathe it. put a lil bow on it. even call it pinky binky. But at the end of the day... its still a pig!'

mileycyrus - I just heard the most amazing quote. "Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks." - Laura Swenson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thank you for visiting and for following.. I love your blog.

=alvnd

RCaitlin said...

Haha no sky diving isn't for me!

pRiYaN...! said...

gud job !

-bluffmaster

www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com