6/20/2009

Are you ready for the ride of your life??

What's up bloggers?? Wow, I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I have a new song that I want to share with you! :D Of course it is a song that will make you think. The song is called "The Ride of Your Life" by John Gregory.
Here are the lyrics...

Wishing on a shooting star
But dreams alone won't get you far
Can’t deny your feelings anymore
The world is waiting right outside your door
What are you waiting for?

Come on, here’s your chance
Don’t let it slip right through your hands
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
Your dreams are riding on the wind
Just reach out and pull them in and
Get ready for the ride of your life
The ride of your life

In your heart, you know what must do
You've only got yourself to answer to
Don’t let fear of fallen hold you down
Your spirit's flying high above the clouds
You're glory bound

Come on here’s your chance
Don’t let it slip right through your hands
Are you ready, for the ride of your life
Your dreams are riding on the wind
Just reach out and pull them in and
Get ready for the ride of your life

You are on your way no looking back
There’s no future living in the past
You’re free at last yeah
You’re free at last

Come on here’s your chance
Don’t let it slip right through your hands
Are you ready for the ride of your life yea
Your dreams are riding on the wind
Just reach out and pull them in and
Get ready for the ride of your life
Ride of your life

Come on, come on get ready
Yea, yea, yea
Your dreams are riding on the wind
Just reach out and pull them in
Get ready for the ride of your life


The version that plays in the YouTube video is live. It sounds a little bit different than the one you would download from iTunes. Anyways, I am addicted to this song. It is so inspiring, especially because I am starting a new chapter in my life. I feel like I am just beginning and starting over. This song tells us to take advantage of all the opportunities that we are given and to get ready to enjoy life and achieve all of our dreams. It reminds us that our lives are in our hands and that we have to take charge of steering our own path. This song is very uplifting and really boosts my self confidence! This is definitely a song that you need to add to your music library.
If you guys are wondering what I have been up to, the answer is not very much. I went back to work and that is where I have been spending most of my time. I'm looking forward to my 18th birthday and my trip to New York. It's only a month away! My best friend is still in town but is staying with another friend. Hopefully I will see her soon! I always have so much fun when she is around. My biggest goal right now is to broaden my horizons. I love getting to know new people. It makes everything feel new and worthwhile. As far as how my dieting and fitness plan is going, it tanked. Next week I will be starting over! I don't have to diet myself to death, but I need to be more conscious of what goes in my body. Expect some updates about that!
I am really out of interesting things to say. :) Check out some of the photo art that I have been working on in my next post! I suggest you print out a copy of at least one of them and put it somewhere you can see it everyday. They are pretty inspirational!
Alright guys, ya know I love you, but it is time to go to bed. You guys are who keep me posting! Make sure you tell your friends to subscribe! I'll try to post some more interesting some soon! <3
xoxo


No comments: