6/23/2009

Lots to look forward to!

Hey there everyone! As you can see, I've been making some changes to the blog's layout! I've made two new additions to the right hand toolbar. I am now going to be posting a new song and quote each week! If you guys have any suggestions, let me know. You may even want to leave them in the new CBox. :D If you don't know what I am talking about, the CBox is the little message board below the quote/song of the week. Type in your name and start chatting!
I started this blog to document my life, the things I enjoy, my adventures, etc. I enjoy the feedback from you guys and if you have any suggestions about some things I should try, post about, or listen to...tell me.

Here are some new things that you should expect to see soon:
1. Charity of the Month- Each month I will make a post about a different charity (their goals, history, etc.)
2. Noteworthy Blogs- I am going to be reading a lot of blogs within the next few days or so and choosing some to add as my "favorites." They will be listed on the main page and I will encourage everyone to check them out. ;) Send me your URL and I will make sure I visit yours.
3. I will be making a post of all my favorite "tweets" from Twitter soon. Just some funny, inspirational, or interesting posts that I have seen.
4. Outfit of the Week- This is actually one of my favorite new additions! I am going to post some pictures of some favorite outfits that either I have worn, you guys have posted about/worn, or that I have found online. If you have any photos that you would like to submit, e-mail them to livelovelorianne@aol.com, and make sure to include where you purchased each part of your outfit. :D
Those are some cool things that should be showing up within the next week! I am really excited about expanding the blog and I hope you guys are equally excited! I'm still going to be doing the stuff I always do: posting about my favorite songs, quotes, jewelry how-tos, and just what I have been up to!
I hope to hear from you guys soon! MUAH!



2 comments:

RCaitlin said...

Cute blog :)

pRiYaN...! said...

every pixcel adds value to d blog....
d only suggestion i would like 2 make is dat.....try 2 ve only 5-10posts per page.....make sure dat d reader doesnt struggle scrolling down....


-bluffmaster


www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com