6/05/2009

Cough, cough, cough!

Hi everybody! Well, I'm still sick. I HAVE got to be better by tomorrow because I have too much to do to get ready for graduation. I had rehearsal yesterday and it is all really starting to sink in. Needless to say, I am not getting out of this bed for the rest of the day. I'm taking all my medicines and vitamin C plus I am eating tons of soup. On the bright side, I've caught up on all my TV shows. My mom has got me addicted to this show on Bravo called Real Housewives of New Jersey. It reminds me so much of my family because a lot them live back east where I was born.
I also got to watch the movie Bride Wars with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. That movie was hilarious! 
Oh! I almost forgot! I got my cap and gown yesterday! It was really exciting for me. I never realized how HUGE those things are. It's like I'm covered in a giant parachute! 
I am working on another jewelry how-to and it should be up by the end of the day. :) It is way easier than the last one so no worries! 
Alright guys, catch ya later!

xox

No comments: