6/08/2009

How's that song go again?

What's up pumpkins?!? I hope you are all getting into summer mode! I know I am. Good news, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm just not fully back to normal yet. I hung out at the pool today for a graduation party! You are not going to believe this but we were all sitting around a table talking and I actually forgot how the graduation march song goes. I sat there for a good 15 minutes trying to remember the tune. I still don't think I have mastered it. You would think that this song would be drilled into my head by now. Hah, sorry I just found that befuddling.
I want to make a shout out to my bestest friend because today was her graduation and I feel so bad that I couldn't be there (she lives out of state). 

CONGRATULATIONS BRITTANY!!!

"School's out, 
Memories past, 
Don't ever doubt, 
Our friendship will last."
-Unknown

Thank goodness she is going to be here tomorrow! I need some quality best friend time!

Wow you guys... I really don't have much to talk about tonight. ONLY ONE MORE DAY UNTIL GRADUATION!!  
I do want to say that I send my prayers to Laura Ling, Euna Lee, and their families! This is a disaster and I really hope the Obama administration steps up and helps get these women back home where they belong. Also, R.I.P. David Carradine. <3

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Anderson

Since I obviously don't have much to say I am going to post some songs that you should download!!

Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead (Great summer sound!)
Bang Bang Boogie - Lil Rob
Wakin' Up To Love - Shanna Crooks (This song is from a Clean&Clear commercial :D)
It's Your Life - Francesca Battistelli (SO INSPIRATIONAL!)
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton (Song is about his young son who fell from a skyscraper ;[ Very sad.)
Party In Your Bedroom - Cash Cash
Do It For Me Now - Angels and Airwaves

Yeah, that's about it. You should also download songs from Vitamin String Quartet, Van Morrison, Stereo Skyline!, and Kate Voegele.

I think I'm gonna go chill, watch some TV, and maybe make some jewelry! I hope you guys liked the last how-to. I enjoy doing them and if there is a certain skill that you are looking to learn, just let me know!! :]


I love you all.
xoxo

No comments: