6/13/2009

I am a high school graduate!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! My best friend is in town and we have been pretty busy! Guess what?! I am a high school graduate! That day was sooo much fun.
And you will be happy to hear that I didn't trip!!! We went to Benihana afterwards and had such a good time! You have to try that restaurant- it is amazing!!
ANYWAYS... I am still sick. I went back to the doctor AGAIN and got an antibiotic. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon!
AND today I am getting my tattoo!!! I'm so excited and so scared! I will definitely be posting pictures later!!
Alright, I don't really have too much to say. I will posting some pictures of the last few days soon! I just wanted you guys to know that I am still alive and haven't forgotten you guys!
:D

xox

1 comment: