8/24/2009

Here's to 50 fabulous posts...

Here it is... what you have all been waiting for. Drumroll please. (BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!)
My 50th blog post. Woohoo. I feel like I just starting writing my little posts and now I am on my 50th. This is the longest I have ever kept up with something and it is all because of you guys! :)
So, obviously you haven't heard from me much lately. I have been racking my brain trying to decide what to do for this post. I decided to post the first part of my 18 things I've learned in 18 years. I will post 9 now and 9 at a later date. Here it goes.

18 Things I've Learned In My First 18 Years (Part 1)
1) Never judge a book by its cover. And by a book, I mean a person. People will always surprise you- first impressions aren't always accurate!
2) Not everyone is going to like you. There will always be AT LEAST one person who absolutely can't stand you & that's just life.
3) I have learned that nature can heal you if you allow it to. If you are feeling down, go outside. Look around you. Take in the sunsets, the trees, the wildlife, the rain, and the clouds. You will always go back inside feeling a little bit more at ease.
4) Everyone is always striving to meet society's standards. No one is better than anyone else, no matter what society says.
5) People just want to feel important and loved. Sometimes the people who need the most attention are the ones who need the most love. I don't care who you are, there is some part of you that yearns for acceptance.
6) Everything that you say and do will eventually catch up with you. Be careful.
7) Everyone interprets music differently. I may hear a song and think that the artist is talking about aliens taking over the planet. You may listen to it and think that the song is about two ladybugs falling in love. It depends on your situation at the time. Think about it, it's true.
8) There is a time to be funny, a time to be sad, a time to be serious, and a time to goof off. I am still trying to figure this one out myself.
9) You cannot survive without loved ones. You cannot survive without some sort of social circle. Well, maybe this one only applies to some people, including me. Life is so boring without those crazy friends/family to keep you on your toes!

Well, there is part one. I hope you all enjoyed! I will post part two in the next few days. AND check out the new song/quote of the week. <3


No comments: