8/07/2009

Is there really an Ugly Truth?

Hey everybody! Sorry this post is being published a little later than promised. I have just been working A LOT. We have to get ready for the Christmas season at my job! (Yes, I realize it is August. Retail America, however, does not.)
Anywho, last weekend I went and saw the Ugly Truth. I would recommend it for the 17+ crowd. It was definitely a cute movie!
the ugly truth Pictures, Images and Photos
I just want to say that I do not think women need to change to "win over" men, a fallacy that was definitely a theme in The Ugly Truth. I do not think that men are as chauvinistic as they are portrayed in this movie. Well, that's just my opinion. :) That is all I have to say on that.
I hope you all enjoyed the Charity of the Month post. I worked very hard on it. Next month is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. For that reason, I will be writing a charity post every week in September. Each post will be about a different charity that is involved in finding cures for pediactric cancer. I already have two charities that I am definitely going to write about. If you have any suggestions for the other two, let me know!
A couple of days ago I was looking for some inspiration for a new post. I stumbled upon an article on CNN. com. It is called "18 clever timesavers for super busy people." Here is the link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/08/03/rs.time.saving.tips/index.html. Read the article- there are some really good ideas that I am definitely going to try.
Okay, I don't have much else to say so I will talk to you in the next couple of days. Just a reminder, if you haven't already, SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG! :D Once I receive twenty followers, I will host a giveaway.
Hasta luego amigos! <3

No comments: