8/12/2009

Let the monsters see you smile.

Hello my favorite blogger buddies! I hope your week is going well. Mine, well, not so much. I had a pretty crappy night at work yesterday. I came home, blood-boiling and just livid. I needed to vent...and believe me I did! I chewed off the ear off of anyone who was willing to listen. I am completely grateful to the friends who are there for me 100 percent and to my mother (who sat by politely and listened even though she was watching one of her favorite shows). I am still a little annoyed about what happened at work and I have to go back again tonight. I am determined not to let these things ruin my day. So on that note, MOVING ON! :)
I hope you guys noticed the new song/quote of the week! I chose the quote of the week because it is something that has been on my mind so much lately.

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well Ralphie, I agree 1000 percent! You cannot expect someone to be there for you if you aren't there for them. Just thought this quote could remind everyone how important it is to be a good friend! But you guys know that already. :D
Instead of writing a long, drawn out post about the song of the week...here's a video with the song in the background! Do YOURSELVES a favor and download this song! I love, love, love it. It played during the My Sister's Keeper trailer. It just helps me appreciate life when I am feeling down.

This video is not the full song and I did not make it. :) I just love how the video clips go with the song!

Okay darlings, I gotta go get ready for another fun-filled night at work. JOY! I hope you enjoy the song and I'll catch up with ya later! MUAH!

No comments: