8/26/2009

Working on...

Hey everybody! Happy hump day! :) Apparently it is National Dog Day today too. Arf! I want a puppy so bad, lol.
You will never guess what I have been doing. I have been working on some of the things on my bucket list. I figure since I am not in school right now and have some free time, this is the perfect opportunity. I will surprise you in the next few days as to what I am working on. :) It involves music. OH JEEZ! I can't keep it a secret! I am learning to play the piano and am currently writing a song! Those are TWO things on my bucket list. No, I am not taking piano lessons. I am teaching myself. I think I am doing pretty damn well considering I haven't learned any kind of music since 5th grade. The title of the song is "It''s Time." It will HOPEFULLY be done within the next couple days or so! :)
Just thought I would let ya know. Life is too short. Get to work on YOUR bucket list!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Lorianne! I took a blogging break over the summer and am sooo happy to be back :)

I've got loads of your posts to go back and read. Looks like good stuff!

So proud of you for checking things off your bucket list! More people should make them and actually make a point to do the things on them. I totally agree, life is too short, live every minute like it could be your last. Makes for a much happier and more fulfilled life :)

xoxo,
Angela