8/29/2009

Lorianne Marie Beethoven! HAH! Yeah right!

Hiii darlings! Happy Saturday! I'm sorry I have been neglecting you guys lately. Last week I worked Monday-Friday starting at 6am. By the time I got home I was too tired to walk let alone type. :) Forgive me?

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
In my last post I told you guys how I was teaching myself some basic piano skills and was beginning to write a song in hopes of crossing TWO things off my bucket list. Well, I have finished
lyrics to my song. However, writing the actual tune turns out to be a very difficult process. Especially when you have as little experience reading music as I do. As far as my piano playing- I am getting
better. I'm not looking to become a pianist. I just want to be able to play a few songs. So, if ANY of
you have ANY experience with writing music, know someone who does, or just have any suggestions...
FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW! :) I am not giving up. I will continue to work at this until my song
is complete. I am going to post the lyrics I have written. I really look forward to your feedback! I am
looking for some constructive criticism here people!

NEW SONG OF THE WEEK! NEW QUOTE OF THE WEEK!

"Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted." -John Lennon
This quote makes me feel less guilty about so much time in front of this laptop. I ENJOY talking
to you guys which means I am being productive. Well, according to John Lennon! I made the photo
art on the sidebar under "Quote of the Week." That is a pop art picture of the Imagine mosaic in
Central Park. Pretty awesome. I plan on seeing it in person when I go back to New York in January!
RIP John Lennon.

The song of the week is The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole. I will post the lyris and everything in a
later post. I have a lot I want to say about this song. It deserves its own post.

REMINDER! REMINDER!

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! Every week in September I will post info
about a different Childhood Cancer charity. So far I have chosen TWO of the four charities I am going
to write about. Any suggestions about the final two? Lemme know. :) I am planning on donating to
one of these AWESOME organizations by the end of September! It is definitely a goal for the new month.

Kay guys, you are amazing. You are the ones who keep me blogging! Check out the lyrics to my song!

"It's Time"
By Lorianne

I'm driving past the high school
And the parking lot is full
But my car isn't there
Nobody seems to care

I wipe the tears from my eyes
Realize how stupid it is to cry
I know I have to make the change
But it just feels too strange

It's time to let go
It's time to grow up
All of this I know
I'm not giving up
It's time
Yeahhhh it's time

It's time to face facts
It's time to achieve
No time to relax
No time to grieve
It's time
Class of 2009

Feels like I'm moving too fast
Only great things wait for me
I'm holding on to the past
The future is here and there is no time to flee

It's time to let go
It's time to grow up
All of this I know
I'm not giving up
It's time
Yeahhhh it's time

It's time to face facts
It's time to achieve
No time to relax
No time to grieve
It's time
Class of 2009

Yeahhh it's time


2 comments:

Escapist said...

Nice blog...


joolliiieesss:-)

CrustyCranker said...

oooh gr8 lyrics!! i write songs as well but i jus give up on em!! no inspiration!! i play the guitar btw

nyc blog and you got yourself a subscriber!