5/24/2009

20 Things To Do Before I Die...

Hey there! How was your Sunday? Mine was spectacular. I have never had so much fun with my mom. First I took her to lunch at Panera Bread. I highly recommend the Greek salad by the way. :) Then we drove to two different tattoo parlors to price my design. Btw, I chose tattoo number 3.  Anyways, I have decided to go to Diversity and instead of getting it on graduation day, I am going to get it the Saturday after. So yeah, I had a really good day and my room is finally clean! Moving on. I was researching some good blog ideas today and came across the idea to create a "bucket list." Those of you who have seen A Walk to Remember or The Bucket List know what I am talking about. A bucket list is a list of things that you want to accomplish before you die (kick the bucket). I am going to list my top twenty things and mark them off as I finish them.  

1. Swim with dolphins
2. Ride a rollercoaster (I am really afraid of them, lol)
3. Eat real pizza in Italy
4. Get a tattoo (haha)
5. Go parasailing
6. Go to Sea World
7. Run a half marathon
8. Write a children's book
9. Open my own business
10. Get a college degree
11. Marry the love of my life
12. Have kids
13. Change someone's life
14. Ride a horse
15. Drink sweet tea down south
16. Go to an awards show
17. Write a song
18. Learn to play the piano
19. Drive on the Pacific Coast Highway
20. Drive cross country

There you have it! The first 20 goals on my bucket list. I am sure there will be more to come. :D What's on your bucket list?
Here is another quote to keep ya thinking...


"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln

Sweet dreams!
xox

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a great bucket list! I love that you want to drive cross country. Me and my guy have decided that sometime we're going to get a restored 50's pickup and a rad airstream trailer and visit all 50 states!! Might be a few years down the road, but I excited just thinking about it haha

Thanks so much for following my blog! I'm following yours now :) It's really great!!

Kayla said...

I believe I can help you out with a few of these. You my dear are more than welcome to come out to Six Flags with us (around 6/23 for my birthday) and if you need someone to run with I will be restarting training in about a week or so. That aside, I love your list. Makes me want to make my own.

Lorianne said...

Haha thanks Kayla!!! Six flags should be fun! Tell me when we can run and I'll be there lol.

Lorianne said...

Angela that sounds awesome! Thanks for following!!! :) I look forward to reading more of your blog!