5/30/2009

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow!

I really like that song! :) Well... I do. Anyways, how is everyone's weekend going so far?? Mine is going pretty awesome, even though I have spent most of it working. I've realized this past week who my true friends are, and I totally adore them all! Every single one of my friends have done something this week that has really made me smile.  :D Plus, all of you guys who are following my blog have also made me happy. I guess that means that I can write this last week off as fantastic!
I just got done watching The Bucket List. I love that movie. How are your lists going?? You guys have gotta let me know what you put on yours, since I shared mine. :D Hehe.
I totally feel like I have been letting you all down. My posts haven't been that interesting lately. 
I know! We can talk about my lack of workouts and a healthy diet! I am going to start off my summer by eating healthy. I need to go running a lot more, even if it is 103 here in Vegas. If you guys have any tips to keeping on top of fitness, lay them on me! :) I am a junk food, fast food JUNKIE!
Alrighty, so here are some things to think on while you sleep. What is your goal for tomorrow? Is it to exercise for half an hour, help a complete stranger, run your errands, or just talk a mental health day to refocus? What is mine?  I'll be exercising tomorrow and trying to be a better friend to the people I take for granted. 

  "There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light." ~N.P. Willis

Tomorrow I will update ya on how my workout is going and give you my summer reading list! xD

Please comment me, twitter me, or message me any book recommendations!
Maybe I'll even post a little how to for some sort of jewelry making. ;] We'll see.

Sleep tight, sweet dreams!

xoxo
beautiful Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Angie said...

haha I know what you mean about junk food... It's just so good! And cheap!

I'd love to see a post on jewelry making! I've always wanted to try my hand at it.

btw, tagged you in my latest blog post :) It's one of those survey/quiz things that are going around. I think you'd have a lot of fun with it!