5/31/2009

Let's give this a try!

Hey guys! So I wanna thank Angela for tagging me! These surveys seem like a lot of fun and a great way for everyone to get to know each other! BTW, bear with me people, I'm trying something new! :) Haha.

What is your current obsession?

Twitter, fasho. xD



What is your current favorite memory?

Wow, this is a tough one! One of my favorites is the first time I met my new niece and goddaughter, Gianna Danielle.



Starbucks or Peet's?
Starbucks! Venti Iced Chai Latte with Soy Milk = HEAVEN ON EARTH! :]


What's for dinner?
Just had Panera Bread. I love that place! You have gotta try the Greek Salad and Black Bean Soup!

Panera Bread Pictures, Images and Photos


What would you eat for your last meal?
Hmm... I'd have to say that I would want to eat my mom's lima bean soup! It is too die for. I'd want either that or a huge plate of Alaskan King Crab Legs!


What's the last thing you bought?
Lunch for the girls at work! :]

What are you listening to right now?
Chasing Cars - Vitamin String Quartet. Download some of there stuff- it is amazing!


What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?

ben n jerrys Pictures, Images and Photos

Need I say more? Hehe.




What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Angela seems like a really great girl! She takes really awesome pictures and her blog posts always keep me entertained! (and sometimes make me really hungry! lol). I can't wait for some more updates!


What was your favorite toy growing up?
I love playing with dolls. I had a little African American doll and I named him Charles William. He went with me everywhere and I called him my "adopted" son. :]

If you could go anywhere in the world
for the next hour, where would you go?

The Bahamas. This week has been so stressful and I could use a little tropical relaxation time.


bahamas Pictures, Images and Photos

Which language do you want to learn?
I would love to learn Italian. The language just sounds so pretty and romantic! Ciao bella! :P


What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Narrator, Fight Club
This quote just makes me want to go out and take chances, follow my dreams, and see the world because my life could end any minute.

What is your favorite colour?
Haha. Angela we have a lot in common! My favorite color is YELLOW! It just makes me feel happy whenever I look at it. Yellow is so bright and sunshine-y.

th11 Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your favorite piece
of clothing in your own wardrobe?

My dress I just bought for graduation! It is turquoise, strapless, short and absolutely gorgeous. I just bought some new silver shoes to wear with it!


What is your dream job?
If I could be anything I wanted I would be a child psychologist or a kindergarten teacher. I love kids!

What is your worst habit?
I spend money like CRAZY and sometimes I take my parents for granted. I also tend to "sweat the small stuff" and stop myself from doing things because I am afraid. I'm working on that now, trust me.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?

I would put it towards my tattoo that I have been saving for FOREVER!

Moon Star Tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos



Describe your personal style?
Lately I have been wearing a lot of plaids. I'm really a t-shirt, jeans, sweat pants kinda girl that sometimes likes to get dressed up. I don't think I fall into a category. Wait! Here's one...eclectic? lol.

What are you going to do after this?
Crawl into bed, skim through my DVR recording of the MTV Movie Awards to see who won, and go to sleep. I have my Probability and Statistics final exam tomorrow and work!


What are your favourite movies?
Twilight. I have always loved Father of The Bride (parts 1 and 2). Because I Said So. John Tucker Must Die. Yeah there is really too many to list. :]


What is your favourite fruit?

Grapes! I could eat them all day long!


What inspires you?
Stars, music, my true friends, anyone who is living with a disability (my nephew Ryan), people who stand up for what they truly believe in, parents who would do anything for their children, and people who make comebacks.


Your favorite book?
Twilight books- I have only gotten through the first two so far. I like mysteries and crime novels too. AND who doesn't love a good romance?

Do you collect something?
Beads. I love making jewelry. I also tend to buy anything that has stars on it!

What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of rain.

rain Pictures, Images and Photos


What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of the chances I have taken lately and how much I have changed throughout high school.

What do you like most about yourself?
I like how much I care about the people I love and how I would do anything for them!


What is your go-to nail polish color?
I like white. White always feels very classic and fresh.


How would you describe your life right now?
Exciting, scary, stressful, and amazing.

1) Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention and add one more question of your own.
2) Tag eight folks

Okay so here is who I am tagging!
And since I have just started blogging I am going to tag a few less than 8 people. :]



R.C. @ Fashionista 514
Daro
Samecia @ Wait..Now Breathe.


Well, that was fun! Thanks again Angela!

Alright so I was super busy today but tomorrow I am definitely posting that jewelry how-to that I promised.

AND

Tomorrow I will be eating healthy! NO CHEATING FOR ME!
(I'll keep ya posted on how that goes.)

Buenos noches!

xoxo

No comments: