5/23/2009

A Better Tomorrow.

So it is after midnight here in Vegas, but I am feeling pretty philosophical. Today was a pretty good day. It is so weird that these next two weeks are my last two weeks of high school. That's it. Poof. I can never go back again. The stress of graduation is looming over my head because I still have so many things to do before June 10th (which I like to refer to as G-DAY). :) I still have to buy a dress for graduation, send out all of my announcements, formally invite a couple family members, buy camera batteries, figure out how I am going to afford to get my hair and nails done, and get my immunizations for college. Here is some advice for class of 2010 seniors...DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! All you class of 2009 seniors know what I am talkin' about...
Anyways, I didn't decide to post this blog tonight to talk about my lengthy to-do list. I found another quote that I really found relatable. 

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
-Doug Firebaugh

Granted, I have no idea who Doug Firebaugh is, but this quote is pretty awesome.
This quote summarizes a lot of the reasons I started this blog and what my goals are for myself.
I want to do something every single day that helps me be a better person tomorrow.
Most people say to do something at least once every day that scares you. This is along those exact same lines. I encourage everyone, not just my fellow graduating peers, to live by this quote.

Thank you Doug Firebaugh, whoever you may be, you have inspired me!

If you are reading this, I hope I have inspired you by passing along this message.
I am going to get to bed now.  Talk to ya tomorrow, or later on today I guess. :)

xoxo.

No comments: