5/23/2009

Help Me Pick My Tattoo Design!!

What's up everybody?! I hope you all had an awesome Saturday! I had a pretty lazy day. I have so much to do tomorrow. I am going to run by the tattoo parlor to get an estimated price on my tattoo, which by the way, I am planning to get on graduation day! I need your guys' help choosing a design. I have it narrowed down to three. Please, please, please check out these pictures and let me know which one you like best or even if you have a better idea than me. I want it to be kinda celestial, ya know...stars, moons, sun, etc. Anyways, you can comment the post with your opinion, add me on MySpace and send me a message, or you can "tweet" me on Twitter! All the links are on the homepage. Just a reminder, don't forget to subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! 

Here are the pictures...
and a quote to think about while ya sleep!

TATTOO #1


TATTOO #2


TATTOO #3



"Kind words are the music of the world."
-F.W. Faber


By the way, these are not my original tattoo designs. I found these photos of actual tattoo's on www.photobucket.com. Therefore, all rights belong to the original owners. Thanks! Have a good night's sleep! I hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo

No comments: