5/26/2009

Are we human or are we dancer?

Greetings! :) So, this post is pretty irrelevant and unnecessary. I just wanted to talk about some things that I have seen on TV lately. Yesterday was the season premiere of  "Intervention." That show is intense! I just want to say that if you know someone with an addiction problem, get them help. If you have an addiction problem, get help! Don't just sit back and watch your life slip away. 
Also, yesterday was the season premiere of "Jon and Kate Plus 8," my guilty pleasure. Apparently they are having some severe marital problems. Some people think it is just a ploy to up their ratings. Personally, I think there is something going on there. However, their marriage is none of our business. I just worry about those kids, hope Jon and Kate can work it out, and wish that the paparazzi would cut them some slack (which we all know will never happen). 
On a lighter note, this week is going by pretty fast! I have spent the entire day thinking it is Monday. That's just what three day weekends do to you I guess. There are exactly FIFTEEN days until graduation day!! I can't believe that this coming Friday is the last Friday of high school. 
Wow, this blog is really pointless today...
Here's a little video to make you laugh. I know everyone likes "Friends."
&& Here are a couple songs that you really need to listen to and download!

Closer to Love - Mat Kearney
Human - The Killers (Hence the blog title, lol)
I'm Not Gonna Cry - Corey Smith (Great graduation song!)
Wedding Dress - Matt Nathanson
Can't You See - Marshall Tucker Band
Don't Trust Me - 30H3!
Dream Big - Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band (Another great grad song!)
Yeah... that's about it! Hope you like them!



Enjoy the rest of your evening!
xox




1 comment:

Huda. said...

I love your Blog , It's Awsome =)