5/27/2009

No Loss of Enthusiasm...

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
-Winston Churchill

Hey there! Wow, today has been a pretty interesting day. I felt bad for not posting earlier so here is another pointless entry! I promise... these posts will get more interesting! Tomorrow I am going to shop for my graduation dress and I promise to post a picture of the one I choose! ANYWAYS, I am just sitting here listening to my "sleep playlist." It helps me wind down at night. 
Here are some of the songs on it-

They'll Never Know - Ross Copperman
You Have Been Loved - Sia
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Dreams Collide - Colbie Caillat
After Tonight - Justin Nozuka
Light Years Away - MoZella
The Last Thing On Your Mind - Lights

Yeah, so there are 61 songs on it and I just keep it on shuffle. Make one for yourself... :D

I should probably introduce you to my babies...

This is my baby boy, Oscar. Seriously, he is the wussiest little momma's boy EVER. Wind scares him! He is a lover, not a fighter. He is a 4 year old tabby cat. I've had him since he was 15 weeks old.

This is my girl, Coco. I won't lie... Coco is a bitch. lol. She only likes to snuggle with her momma and only does so on rare occasions. She spends her entire days asleep on the couch. She has the most gorgeous eyes, but she is deaf (literally). She is the hunter and always likes to bring me presents. She was a stray and we took her in. I wouldn't have it any other way.


I really must have nothing to say if I am posting pictures of my cats. I must look like the creepy cat lady!!!

And you may be wondering about the quote and title of this entry...
I just found it and it caught my eye :)
I am learning some new stuff at work, ya know, crosstraining, and I have learned that I am not going to be good at everything. The only way I am going to succeed is by failing.

This quote may also be helpful to some of you out there taking final exams! Don't over-stress you guys! 

Alright, this has gone on long enough. I need to go to bed and you guys need to stop reading this dull post, lol. Tomorrow will be better, I promise. 

:D

BTW- Thanks to the new followers! You made my little day! I'll be following your pages shortly!

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE-
SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!

Okay?
OKAY!
NIGHT! MUAH!! 


xoxo

1 comment:

S. said...

Thanks for the add.
I like your blog can't wait for more!